Thursday 2 January 2014

Valentines Day SMS

24hrs make a lovely day, 7 days make a lovely week, 52 weeks make a lovely year & knowing a person like me will make ur life lovely. Have a lovely day n life!

V….is for Valentine ; you are my only Valentine
A…..is for I will Always be yours
L…..is for Love at its most extreme
E…..is for Everlasting love ; Ecstatic love.
N…..is for Never-ending love
T…..is for we will Always be Together forever
I…..is for you being Intelligent and Innocent;
N….is 4 Natures naughty way of saying I luv you to
E…..is for Eternity our love is so ever lasting .

Here is my heart, it is yours so take it,
Treat it gently, please do not break it.
Its full of love thats good and true,
So please keep it always close to u.
No poems no fancy words I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentines Day.

I love so much my heart is sure,
As time goes on I love you more,
Your happy smile,Your loving face
No one will ever take your place.

My eyes are blind without your eyes to see, Like a rose without color. Always be there in my life sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment