Thursday 2 January 2014

Mother's Day SMS

M - For the MILLION things she gave me, 
O - For she’s growing OLD, 
T - For the TEARS she shed to save me, 
H - For her HEART of purest gold, 
E - For her EYES, with love-light shining, 
R - For she is always RIGHT and always be.


You’ve seen me laugh
You’ve seen me cry
And always you were there with me
I may not have always said it
But thanks and I love you
Happy Mother’s Day.


Once upon a memory
Someone wiped away a tear
Held me close and loved me, 
Thank you, Mother dear.


For the best mom 
who always had a smile for me 
I know we may be far apart right now 
So here's a great big hug and kiss 
Happy Mother's Day.



Many hugs 
Only luv never anger 
Teaching me 
Helping me 
Every smile when I was sad 
Raising me to be strong 
It spells Mother. Thanks for being u.

No comments:

Post a Comment